Our Reel to Reel to CD Transferring Service can convert your Reel to Reel tapes to CD and preserve your memories for a lifetime.
Accepted Tape Formats:
- Track Configuration – Any 1/4″ tape in mono, stereo or 2 track format.
- Reel Size – 3 inch, 5 inch or 7 inch
- Speeds – 1 7/8, 3 3/4, 7 1/2, 15 or 30 IPS.
Whats Included: ($45 per reel)
- (1) Tape reel up to 80 minutes or more and all the CD’s that are required to hold it
- One output option (additional outputs are $7 per reel, ie WAV or MP3)
- Marking, splicing, repairing
- Tape hiss, hum & noise reduction
- Track separation (includes removal of silence and dead-space)
- Equalization (tone)
- Normalization (volume)
- Left to right channel balancing
- High Quality transfer using professional audio equipment
- 45 day back-up
- 1st we examined each tape for playability. If the tape is eroded or there are any other issues, we will notify you immediately.
- We then select the best playback equipment for your project. Play the tapes and digitally transfer them to our computer.
- Next we analyze and individually restore each recording using the best AD/DA conversion.
- Upon completion we create a Master File which is used to create your CD’s
- Finally after slow burning your CD Master, we properly label it and place it into a protective Slim Line Case.
- We can duplicate additional copies of your new CD for $6. They will be an exact replica of your newly transferred CD. (You have up to 45 days to order)