Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions, govern use by all clients of Dammahum Recording Studio. Please read the following carefully because by using the services DRS provides, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- No smoking
- No Violence
- No more than 3 people can be in a session at one time
- No Contraband (see prohibited items below for details)
Prohibited Items Include:
- Bladed instruments or cutting tools of any size or description
- Electronic incapacitation devices, such as stun guns, tasers, etc.
- Personal protection sprays: chemical mace, pepper spray and any other protective chemical aerosol.
- Any other items that appear to be designed or carried as weapons which are capable of inflicting death or great bodily harm.
Payment and Booking Policy:
Cash, Debit or Credit are acceptable methods of payment. A (2) hour minimum is required for studio time and a deposit will be required to confirm all studio bookings. Such deposit shall be equal to 50% of the cost of the total time booked. Deposits must be received seven days prior to session. A small service fee may be added to cover our credit card processing. DRS reserves the right to waive such deposit requirement in its unfettered discretion. Studio bookings for which no deposit has been received shall be subject to change or cancellation should management so decide. Payment in full for materials and fees is due and payable immediately following each session.
Any studio promotion or specials must be paid up front before the start of the session. DRS reserve the right to make other financial arrangements with its clients. Client(s) will pay all of DRS court and attorney fees associated with financial collection processes for services rendered by DRS or materials purchased. No recordings in DRS possession shall be released to clients until all open accounts have been settled.
Studio time not completed in any one session will be credited towards the next session with no deposit required.
- In order for DRS to refund client’s deposit, DRS must receive notice of a client’s intent to cancel a session no later than 72 hours (3 days) before scheduled session. If DRS does not receive notice within 72 hours (3 days) the client shall be liable for the cost of one half of the time booked. DRS may apply client’s deposit as stated above in partial satisfaction of such liability.
- Sessions cancelled the same day of the scheduled session will be liable for the total cost of the booked time.
- Half of the amount of the unused time booked will be charged to the client Irrespective of client’s failure to arrive for a session on time or in the event that the client must leave the session early, or if the session is completed before the booked time has expired.
Clients assume all risk associated with storing on the premises of DRS. Any and all sound recordings, video recordings or equipment of any kind or nature and shall hold DRS harmless from any and all damages that might occur to said articles for any reason. In any event, DRS liability shall be limited to the replacement cost of an unrecorded tape of comparable value. DRS’s liability with respect to “downtime” of any and all studio sessions as a result from equipment malfunction or availability, personnel, hired musicians, acts of nature or public utility companies, etc., shall be limited solely to the studio time of such booked session; and client(s) agree to hold DRS harmless from any and all damages from such “downtime”.
DRS make no warranties either express or implied other than those contained herein. DRS shall not be liable for unforeseen of consequential damages of any kind. Should DRS be unable to conduct a booked session for any reason, then DRS warrants that it shall re-book such canceled booking at another time that is mutually available to DRS and the client.
Rates, policies and equipment may change without displayed, written or verbal notice.
Back Up Files/Storage:
DRS provides a Back Up/Storage service to our client’s for a service fee of ($100) a year from the completion of the project(s). The Master Sound Recordings will be stored on an External Hard Drive, DVD or FTP site. In the event you lose or damaged your Master Sound Recordings.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers.
(We do not associate, conduct business with, or sell any collected information to data collection agencies.)