HOW DO I PREPARE AND DELIVER MY MUSIC?
NO COMPRESSION / LIMITERS
Please do NOT use limiters/compressors on the master channel if it’s for level purposes only. Try to leave at least -3dB to -6DB of headroom (or more). This means the peaks of the signal should not exceed the -3dBFS or -6dBFS mark of your digital meter.
Record/Bounce your song in interleaved 24bit and 44khz or higher (use native rate you work on), No dither or normalize. Add extra empty bars before and after your arrangement.
We accept WAV and AIFF files.
MP3, WMA or 16 bit WAV’s are not ideal for mastering (We will accept as a last resort)
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE MASTERING?
If you are not happy with the result of the mastering we will make revisions to meet your requirements. The first revision will be done free of charge. Any other revisions after that will be charged at our standard rate. We are only happy if you are happy! Revision requests will need to be submitted no later than 7 days after the track was available in download folder. Providing us with a different mix will be charged as a new master.
HOW LONG DOES MASTERING TAKE?
Mastering usually takes 2-7 Business Days. Larger albums might take longer. It just depends on the amount of business. Contact us if you have a tight deadline.
CAN I GET A MASTERING DEMO?
Yes you can! As an introduction, we offer a free mastering demo service before making any payments. (You will receive a 1-minute sample of the master).
To get a demo you will need to upload your full track to Dropbox. Please feel free to leave specific wishes regarding sound/loudness/format etc in the upload form.
As we have not worked together before it is recommended you upload a reference track as well. We don’t accept links to tracks for demos.
HOW DO I BOOK A MASTERING SESSION?
We suggest that you email us with any questions or concerns regarding the services that you may need. (for accurate pricing)
How To Use Upload:
- From our Upload page, find the Service that you would like, and click the Choose File button.
- Select your track(s) or session in 1 compressed zip file and when the process is complete, click the Submit button.
- Next, click the yellow arrow next to the Service that you chose .
- Finally choose the service(s) that you would like to pay for. Add to cart, then proceed to checkout.
- If you have any additional information such as instructions or mixing preferences, please list them under the Order Notes next to the Billing Details.
- After we download the files and successfully load the session, we will send you a confirmation of service acknowledgement.
- When SERVICE is complete, we will upload the tracks back into a private Dropbox folder and notify you.
If you have any problems or questions feel free to call us. 404-590-0779
DO YOU PROVIDE OTHER AUDIO SERVICES?
Individual audio tracks are grouped together to allow for independent control and signal processing of each stem and can be manipulated independently from each other. Stem Mastering should only be used if there are serious problems in the final mix. Preferably you would fix these types of problems during mixdown. If you cannot go back and redo your mix Stem Mastering is the way to go.
NOISE REDUCTION & RESTORATION
Removal of imperfections (such as hiss, crackle, noise, buzz, wow and flutter) from sound recordings.
Changing the tempo of a song without audible artifacts.