Enter to win a free mix
Our Online Mixing Service is a fast & efficient way to get your songs mixed by an experienced professional who truly cares about your creative work.
YOUR PREPARATION IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL FOR US TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A HIGH QUALITY FINISHED PRODUCT.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR JOB.
HOW DO I PREPARE AND DELIVER MY MUSIC?
It is your responsibility to ensure the multi-tracks provided are ready for mixing. Please do not assume any tuning or timing issues will be automatically resolved. However, if a small amount of vocal tuning is desired you can provide this information. If our engineer suspects the amount of tuning or editing will seriously intrude on mix time you will be informed. Large amounts of tuning and editing will be charged for and will delay turnaround time. It is in your best interest to do any tuning and editing in your time, so that our engineers can maximize time spent mixing your song.
ACCEPTED FILES & FORMATS
We accept WAV or AIFF files at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz; 16 or 24 bit.
We also accept Pro Tools & Logic DAW sessions (ONLY).
Please supply us with mono or stereo files, clearly named and without audio clipping. Stereo files will be counted as 2 tracks of audio, for example ‘Strings L & R’ will be counted as 2 tracks.
You will need to provide multi-tracks that are consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song (bar 1 beat 1 or start time code). All files must be of the same duration, sample rate and bit depth.
There is a 24 multi-track limit. We charged $3 per individual track over 24. A track cannot share different sounds, for example a backing vocal track with a guitar solo in the middle. If you need to bounce files to save on tracks, we suggest backing vocals and harmonies as a good place to start. Please ensure any bounces of this nature are in tune, in time and panned to your satisfaction before you bounce.
Please ensure you have uploaded all the correct multi-track files that you want to be included in your song.
We request that multi-track files are supplied dry, without reverb or effects. However, if you feel a specific effect, processing, or creative element (such as filter sweeps, delays etc) is an integral part of the sound, please provide the processed version plus a ‘dry safety’ version. This will not add to your overall track count. Please label both versions clearly and mention this in the information you provide. (We suggest that you create a reference file folder and add the ‘dry safety’ versions to it and include that folder in your session).
Print any midi/virtual instruments – we can only accept audio files.
Make sure you allow plenty of headroom when printing your multi-tracks to avoid clipping or distortion. These artifacts cannot be removed in the mix process.
In addition to as much written information as possible, you’re welcome to provide a rough mix and commercially released reference song. A commercial song is only a guide and results depend completely on the quality and style of the multi-track provided. (You can add these files to your reference file folder).
HOW DO I BOOK A MIXING SESSION?
We suggest that you call or email us with any questions or concerns regarding the services that you may need. (for accurate pricing)
How To Use Upload:
- From our Upload page, find the Service that you would like, and click the Choose File button.
- Select your track(s) or session in 1 compressed zip file and when the process is complete, click the Submit button.
- Next, click the yellow arrow next to the Service that you chose .
- Finally choose the service(s) that you would like to pay for. Add to cart, then proceed to checkout.
- If you have any additional information such as instructions or mixing preferences, please list them under the Order Notes next to the Billing Details.
- After we download the files and successfully load the session, we will send you a confirmation of service acknowledgement.
- When SERVICE is complete, we will upload the tracks back into a private Dropbox folder and notify you.
If you have any problems or questions feel free to call us. 404-590-0779
HOW LONG DOES MIXING TAKE?
Mixing can take up to 5 business days. Larger albums might take longer. It just depends on the amount of business. Contact us if you have a tight deadline.
WE WILL DELIVER/SUPPLY YOU WITH A:
- Limited ‘listening’ copy at 44.1/16bit
- Unlimited mix master at original sample rate and bit depth
- Unlimited backing track at original sample rate and bit depth
- Unlimited acapella track at original sample rate and bit depth